Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dualism is Bad Juju

I love Doug Wilson.  What can I say?  He's one of the finest pastors of our day.  His exemplary theological cultural engagement has helped me get my bearings in this insane asylum called America (I almost said evangelicalism).  I regularly read his blog posts.  Typically I find them helpful, occasionally I disagree or don't follow him, not infrequently I enjoy great big belly laughs.   His posts of late under the category "Dualism is Bad Juju" really are must reading.  Even though not all will agree with every bit (not why I'm urging reading his stuff), yet there is so much that is stimulating and sane and on the ground, if you know what I mean. 

For instance, check out the recent post "Like Racoons in the Garbage."  You may not follow it all if you're not privy to various happenings in the Reformed world.  Yet I think many principles laid out there, in a way that is very earthy, can be taken to heart.  Hopefully you'll be encouraged to follow Wilson's dualism posts, for there is a lot there to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment